Welcome to the documentation of the iCL Product family! Here, we try to give you all the knowledge to master our product family to the utmost efficiency. To keep things readable, we split the contents into several categories which are listed next. Depending on who you are you will certainly be interested in different ones:
- are you using the app iCL Filler? Head over to getting started and the iCL-Filler manual.
- are you organizing your colleagues tasks so they know when and what to inspect? The getting started part of the iCL-Portal and the iCL Portal manual are right for you.
- do you create/design forms and checklists? Then you are a designer so head over to the getting started section or straight to the iCL-Designer manual and our guides that will get you up to speed.
- you are from IT and need to install/configure iCL-Portal? Then the iCL Portal manual is right for you.
- you are a developer and want to integrate your system? We've got you covered in the API sections.
- you are a tester/QA engineer and you verify new versions of the iCL-Filler app to ensure, that new releases of our app work flawlessly for your corporation? Go to the iCL-Filler-beta test section.
🚀 Getting StartedHere, we give you a short introduction to every of our products and help you to get started with it: Downloading, installing, logging in. Whatever is necessary.
This is the section that goes through each and every product feature and explains what it is for.
In the knowledgebase you will find articles that explain the concepts and ideas behind the iCL System. It is a good place to start if you want to get a deeper understanding of the iCL system.
Finally, here we provide hands-on tutorials/guides. They start out with a sample scenario to set the stage (e.g. "The company Real Estate Inc needs to perform safety inspections of their buildings on an annual basis...") Then, they show you step-by-step how to implement this using our iCL tool set.
If you are a developer and want to know how you can programatically access the iCL System, please head over to the API section.